Poeton Polska opens for business
July 13, 2018
We are delighted to confirm that Poeton Polska is now open for business and ready to solve your surface treatment requirements. Our state-of-the-art facility has been developed to provide long term support to existing and new customers in Poland and mainland Europe.
Located in Jasionka, Rzeszow, in the heart of Poland’s Aviation Valley, our new facility can offer a range of special processes:
- Non-Destructive Testing (LPI, MPI, Nital Etch, Hardness and Conductivity)
- Anodising (Sulphuric, Hard, Hard+ PTFE, Chromic and Tartaric/Sulphuric – ‘TSA’)
- Conversion treatments (Alodine, Alocrom, Surtec 650V)
- Passivation (Nitric and Citric)
- Primers, Paints & Dry film Lubricants
- Part marking
- Polymer coatings (non-stick, low friction)
- AS9100 Rev D Accreditation
Poeton Polska, like our Gloucester and Cardiff sites, has been awarded AS9100 Rev D accreditation in recognition of the commitment to excellence through our quality management systems. Poeton are dedicated to providing its customers with the highest standard of service, ensuring the safety and reliability of the parts we process.
Contact us today to find out how we can solve your surface treatment requirements on firstname.lastname@example.org